A life lived in Musical Theatre
- Robert began his career playing for dance classes and eventually became Musical Director for Performances with London Contemporary Dance Company, on tour and seasons at Sadlers Wells.
- His first show as Musical Director for Cameron Mackintosh was on tour with Godspell.
- His first West End conduct was on Tomfoolery, working with Tom Lehrer.
- Kiss Me Kate, at The Royal Shakespeare Company at Stratford, continuing at The Old Vic, and Savoy theatres.
- “Y” at The Piccadilly with Arturo Bracchetti, for which he also wrote the score
- Annie Get Your Gun at The Aldwych with Suzie Quattro
- Budgie at The Cambridge with Adam Faith and Anita Dobson, for which he also wrote the dance music for Anthony Van Laast
- Phantom of The Opera at Her Majesty’s with Charlotte Page
- Chicago at The Adelphi with Denise Van Outen and Alison Moyet
- CHESS, 1st National Tour plus Norway, Dublin; New Zealand National Tour with Murray Head and Tommy Korberg
- Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (Palladium Production)
- 1st National Tour with Philip Schofield, and Aled Jones
- Australian National Tour
- Southeast Asia Tour
- Pinewood film with Donny Osmond
- Chicago (Lebanon, Cyprus and Kuala Lumpur)
- The Sound Of Music, (Kuala Lumpur)
- My Fair Lady (Cyprus, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur)
- A Chorus Line (Tel Aviv Opera house, Israel)
- As composer, as well as writing the original score for “Y” and the Dance score for Budgie, Robert collaborated on ballets and dance for DASH with Wayne Sleep.
- Robert wrote four musicals for The Annual Brighton Festival, including The Brighton Belle, with Roger Stennett.
- Robert has set The Happy Prince and The Remarkable Rocket by Oscar Wilde as short operas.
- A new musical Gorgeous George is in preparation.